Go to your device “Settings”, and then to “Notifications”. Search and select the “Phone Guardian” app, and then toggle on or off the “Allow Notifications” option. If you turn off notifications, Max will still protect your phone, but he will not be able to reach out with important warnings.
Articles in this section
- What is VPN?
- What does Max do?
- Does Phone Guardian kill viruses on my device?
- Does Phone Guardian VPN affect internet speed?
- Can I play with Max?
- Am I still protected if I go to another country?
- How can I enable/ disable notifications from Phone Guardian?
- How can I set up the Phone Guardian VPN on my phone?
- How can I pause protection temporarily?
- Why has the activities screen changed?